Renascentia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebirth Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Renascentia's Rendezvous!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DeLeauvier
Admin
DeLeauvier

Renascentia's Rendezvous! Empty
PostSubject: Renascentia's Rendezvous!   Renascentia's Rendezvous! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:37 pm

*ALL INFO ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR UPDATED, CHECK PERIODICALLY*
:cheers:Greetings Guys,
Its deLeauvier here. As you know I have been promoted to Vice Leader of our Clan. I'm super excited because it's my first time in an administration position for Sword, which has been one of my favorite MMORPGs. For the holidays, I decided to host our very first Scavenger Event. With the absence of our former leader, Daystars, he gives his regards to having a blast with this event, if he happens to not make it. And id like to congradulate on my good friend's promotion to of new leader, Astromedia *applause*.

The Hunt will consist of the clan participants finding the "Oracles" (the people/holders of your clues) scattered around Granado, with the use of riddles, you have to decipher the locales of these oracles and retrieve their gifts. The gifts will be letters. Once you have acquired all the letters, you have to unscramble them and form the secret phrase. At the last oracle, you will be given the riddle for my location, at that time when the winner finds me, you will PM ME your answer. You will have 3 chances to guess, but watch out, others players are challenging the race against knowledge and time.

~Race will begin on *date and time, Reboleaux Queens Gate*

~I ask for those who wish the participate to leave a reply for their entry(so i know how many there will be)
~You will have 3 'count em 3', three(in word form), tres chances for a guess
~When the first player has reach the last oracle before me, a shout/in-clan message will state the sentence order of lettering
~At the time to say your phrase you must be in 5inch (real life inches) of my presence at that time, (fitted zoom) or answer will not be valid.
~Winners will be announced in broad shout
~There should not be, under any circumstance, communication between clan members of locales and gifts or other info that would be considered cheating, Oracles will take note of how many and who has pass through them.
~The use of warps, teleport scrolls, speed enhancers of any kind are permitted.
~Some of the oracles will bestow you with more letters then the other.
~First riddle will be said in clan chat by me, from then on the following riddles will lead to the next location for your clues.
~~You must have your Hide clan movements its fair for everyone
~~When reading riddles, think between lines, what are the keywords, landmarks, and creatures:idea:
~Starting point is Queens Gate, with announcement of start, enter to stone pit from there you can began teleport and using warps

~Hint: The winning phrase will deal with the upcoming patch.

*Oracle List*
Oracles will be announced around the time of event.

*Prizes*
Prizes will be keep secret till the winners are announced. :king:There will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, depending on how many entrants. Consolation prizes will be awarded to our other players.
SO MAKE SURE YOU GET FIRST PLACE!
Any questions or concern should be replied below, thanks
Back to top Go down
https://renascentia.board-directory.net
martinellus

Renascentia's Rendezvous! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renascentia's Rendezvous!   Renascentia's Rendezvous! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:31 am

Lovely idea. If I happen to be around, I'll definitely wanna participate...as an Oracle, of course Smile
Back to top Go down

Renascentia's Rendezvous!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Renascentia :: Rebirth Lounge :: Clan Events-
Jump to: